Whenever a passenger transport is booked using Limousine Service Vienna, the following terms and conditions shall apply to the provision of passenger transports by the party liable to carry out such transport to the party entitled to utilise the transport service and to the conclusion of a contract between the company Limousine Service Vienna and USER regarding such service:
Art. 1 Special Booking Details
The USER is informed that (s)he is required to provide certain booking details to Limousine Service Vienna, as otherwise the right to refuse transport applies. In particular, this includes the following data:
- the number of passengers to be carried,
- the number of luggage items to be transported,
- any bulky luggage such as skiing or golf luggage,
- number and weight of children to be carrieded. Children up to their 12th birthday or with a height of up to 150 cm shall be secured in an officially approved c hild seat subject to road traffic regulations,
- subject to car rental tariff-regulations, users travelling with babies shall provide baby car seats of group 0 or 0+ themselves.
Child seats are supplied by the company Limousine Service Vienna based on the above details.
Art. 2 Arrangement and Transport Procedure
(1) The USER is required to attend the agreed place at the agreed time after receiving the binding booking confirmation.
(2) Any booking changes shall be reported to the company Limousine Service Vienna without delay. Additional costs shall be incurred for late rescheduling (see Art. 4.1).
(3) Should the company Limousine Service Vienna be unable to carry out the trip booked due to events of force majeure, the company Limousine Service Vienna reserves the right to engage a substitute driver with an equivalent substitute vehicle to carry out the transport. The USER shall be notified thereof by a renewed confirmation text message and email.
Art. 3 Prices, Fees and Terms of Payment
(1) As regards any fees for transport services rendered by accepting the transport service on company Limousine Service Vienna, undertakes to carry out the trip at the price offered there. The price stated there is based on the price structure defined by company Limousine Service Vienna and is a fixed price which includes any other fees that may be incurred (particularly including charges for parking, road tolls, waiting times spent etc.).
(2) The fixed price shall not cover any costs caused by the USER and incurred as a result of route changes prompted by the USER (in particular, extending the distance travelled), additional waiting times or any other extra costs or services such as additional parking fees, additional luggage and 'via' trips (additional collections/stops en route). If a booking is changed after the defined time limits, additional costs may be incurred (particularly in the event of route changes, 'via' trips and changes in pick-up times, see Art. 4.2).
Art. 4 Breaches of Transport Contracts and Their Consequences
Art. 4.1 Cancellation and Rescheduling of Trips by USERS
If a booking for a rental car company is cancelled or rescheduled, a difference is made between the time limit for cancellation and the time limit for rescheduling:
(1) The time limit for cancellation is 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. After the time limit for cancellation has passed, the full fare for the booking will be charged in the event of a cancellation.
(2) When cancelling or changing the hourly booking less than 24 hours before the expected trip, the penalty is taken in form of the minimum payment of the order of two hours of the car class that you booked.
(3) Changing the booked trip is free during the first 24 hours! Changing the booked trip after 24 hours isn't accepted. You will have to cancel the order and create a new one. The full price for for the previously booked trip will be withdrawn from you.
(4) If the booking is rescheduled either before or after he aforesaid time limits, the fare may be recalculated. This depends on the details of rescheduling and availability of the company Limousine Service Vienna. The USER shall be immediately notified of any changes in the rescheduled booking.
(5) No extra costs will be charged for any changes in the travel time due to the late departure or arrival of a plane, coach, bus or train. The USER shall notify the company Limousine Service Vienna of such delays without delay.
Art. 4.2 Late Arrival and Non-attendance of USER
(1) The USER shall contact the driver if (s)he is late.
(2) The waiting-time fees set by the company Limousine Service Vienna shall be charged after the waiting time included in the fare (depending on the place of pick-up and booking class) has passed. In the event of non-attendance without prior cancellation, the company Limousine Service Vienna may charge the full fare to the USER.
Art. 4.3 Exceptional Situations
(1) If an inevitable event occurs (e.g. the vehicle stops working etc.), the company Limousine Service Vienna reserves the right to use the next best replacement vehicle. In this event it may become impossible in some cases for booking classes to be observed (e.g. Taxi instead of Business Class).
(2) In these exceptional situations, the company Limousine Service Vienna also reserves the right to cancel bookings. Any charges already paid shall be refunded
in this case. No claim for damages and no further claims shall exist.
Art. 5 Liability
(1) With the exception of liability under the product liability act (Produkthaftungsgesetz) and due to an injury to life, limb or health, the liability of the company Limousine Service Vienna shall be restricted or excluded as follows:
In the event of negligence, the liability of the company Limousine Service Vienna shall be restricted to compensation for the typical foreseeable damage. In the event of slight negligence, however, the company Limousine Service Vienna shall only be liable if it has breached any duty whose fulfilment is a precondition for the proper performance of the contract and, in particular, for the use of the booking platform in a manner that is commercially appropriate with regard to both parties' interests, and on whose fulfilment the USER may rely.
(2) The aforesaid restrictions shall also apply in favour of the company Limousine Service Vienna statutory representatives and persons employed by the company Limousine Service Vienna in performing its obligations if any claims are asserted directly against it.
Limousine Service Vienna is not responsible for being late to the planned meetings as well as being late to the airport and their economic consequences.
These include, for example, lateness/delays caused by:
- Traffic jams, roadworks and closures.
- Damaging of means of transport or road accidents.
- Bad weather.
Art. 6 Responsibilities and liability of the client
The client is obliged to inform immediately “Limousine Service Vienna” on changes (e.g.: name, (billing) address, bank details, as well as necessary information about passengers, such as location, date, etc.). If the client does not give immediate notice, he is liable for damage that could be avoided by timely notification.
The client undertakes not to abuse the services of the «Limousine Service Vienna», in particular:
- Do not dirty up and inflict damages on the car .
- Do not smoke in the vehicle (strictly abide by the ban on smoking).
- Do not eat or drink in the vehicle (except plain water).
- Do not refuse to pay for the trip.
- Do not infringe the criminal law.
- Do not disturb or discourage the driver while he is carrying out his duties.
- Do not be in an alcoholic or narcotic condition.
The driver has the right to refuse to provide services if the client is in an alcoholic or narcotic condition! The full cost of the order will be charged as the forfeit!
If the client bends any of these rules, “Limousine Service Vienna” has the right to take all necessary measures to prevent abuse. In case of boundless behavior the client is obliged to pay damages.